One area where automation is lacking is NetOps. Historically, automation within NetOps has addressed administrative tasks or failure prevention monitoring, such as redundancy verifications, device hardening verifications, or compliance audits – which mostly serve to prevent the inherent risks that cause network outages.
But according to analysts, network automation clearly offers untapped business value:
In this guide, we provide a strategic look at network automation and explain how to implement an automation architecture for NetOps in your company. We deal with the following questions, among others:
- Why do I need to automate my current NetOps processes?
- What can be automated for the greatest return on investment?
- How do I quantify the value of the efficiencies gained?
- What is the best way to enable my IT staff for NetOps automation?
- How will NetBrain network automation help me transform NetOps?