Ways to Get Upgraded
1. Let NetBrain Execute Your Upgrade
If you would like our NetBrain Professional Services team to complete your upgrade, we would be more than happy to explain our Professional Services offerings with you. Not only will our Professional Services team execute the upgrade task for you, but we will help ensure your NetBrain Integrated Edition 10.0 platform is running at its best:
- Ensure NetBrain Maps are Accurate: Proactive platform certification and resolution of any device or domain issues.
- Ensure NetBrain Paths are Accurate: Validate the critical application paths in your network.
- Troubleshoot Faster (from hours to minutes): Get started with NetBrain Runbook and Intent-Based Automation for your most critical troubleshooting tickets.
- Fast Track Training: Online live instructor-led training experience to show your problem solvers how to create their own content to troubleshoot critical layer-2 and layer-3 issues faster.
Please email our Upgrade Team at [email protected] so that we may put you in touch with your NetBrain Account Executive for information and pricing.
2. Self-Service Upgrade
If you’d like to complete the upgrade to NetBrain Integrated Edition 10.0 yourself using our self-service guides, follow these critical steps to a successful self-upgrade:
- Sign up here to be placed on our exclusive self-upgrade customer list.
- Our Upgrade Team will provide a new NetBrain Integrated Edition 10.0 license file within the “My Company” page for your organization within 5 business days.
- Following confirmation of license availability, download the NetBrain Integrated Edition 10.0 software and documentation from the Customer Success Center.
- Review the System Specification Guide and validate that your NetBrain environment meets the documented requirements prior to attempting upgrade.
- Review the System Upgrade Guide applicable to your current NetBrain version and confirm any additional steps or packages required for your environment (Linux OS upgrade, Linux 3rd party dependency package, etc.).
- Confirm that you have root access (Linux) and Administrator access (Windows) to your virtual machines to successfully execute the upgrade.
- Temporarily disable any Virus scanner that may be running on your Linux and Windows machines prior to upgrade.
- Ensure that valid SSL certificates are available and in hand, if applicable.
If you have forgotten your credentials to the Customer Success Center or hit a snag during the upgrade, connect with our Technical Support Team using our Customer Success Center or [email protected] with the step you are on and a detailed description of the issue with your availability during the next 72 business hours for a troubleshooting session.
Once your self-service upgrade to NetBrain Integrated Edition 10.0 is complete, consult our product documentation to ensure your domain is healthy and providing accurate maps and paths.
Learn More >
We’re Here to Help
NetBrain Technical Support is always available if you encounter issues during your NetBrain Integrated Edition 10.0 self-upgrade activity or post-upgrade activities. If you have questions or run into any issues, please connect with our Technical Support Team using our Customer Success Center or [email protected].
NetBrain Customer Success Center
Be sure to visit the NetBrain Customer Success Center that provides our customers access to create and manage support cases, active and historical project tracking, securely update your NetBrain platform software, connect to the NetBrain University (NBU) learning hub, and explore our very own NetBrain Knowledge Base where you can find answers the most commonly asked and answered questions of our post-sales organization.