This summer, thousands will flock to a magical world in Orlando to meet an array of characters, witness live presentations and experience technological innovations. You guessed it: We’re talking about Cisco Live U.S.
With over 30,000 attendees expected this year, Cisco Live is a must-attend destination for education, inspiration and connections for networking professionals. 2018 marks NetBrain’s tenth Cisco Live U.S., and we’re excited to return this year with plenty of innovation and NetBrainiacs in tow.
From June 11 to June 14, we will be walking you through live product demos on the new NetBrain platform capabilities — “just in time” automation, Cisco ACI integration, problem-based monitoring — as well as presentations on trends in the industry and what automation can do for your network.
Stop by booth #1951 to dive into the NetBrain platform with one of our experts. We’re offering demos on five unique topics, featuring something new. Stay tuned for the big announcement.
- Visibility & Automation for Any IT Workflow: Learn how Dynamic Maps and Runbook Automation integrate with existing IT workflows and other network management systems to improve network visibility and streamline collaboration.
- Troubleshooting & Diagnostics: See how NetBrain can rapidly diagnose issues with problem-based monitoring (automate continuous monitoring and diagnosis of any problem on the fly), and how with ServiceNow we can deliver the power of Level-0 diagnostics (API-triggered analysis of an event as it’s happening).
- Security & Defense: Learn about the powerful combination of NetBrain and Splunk, and how automation can diagnose a cyber attack before an engineer even arrives on the scene.
- Change Management: See how NetBrain can validate the intent and impact of every change across the network management lifecycle.
- SDN Management: Discover NetBrain’s new integration with Cisco ACI and how NetBrain provides a single pane of glass view across physical, virtual, and software-defined networks.
NetBrain will also be leading four presentations at Cisco Live’s World of Solutions theaters:
- The Hidden Challenges of Network Automation — In the Age of SDN and Beyond: Tuesday, June 12, 1:00 – 1:30 pm; Speaker: Lingping Gao, NetBrain’s CEO
- Empowering a More Collaborative Workforce with Automation: Monday, June 11, 12:00 PM; Speaker: Grant Ho, our SVP of Marketing
- Applying Network Automation to Improve Cybersecurity: Tuesday, June 12, 4:00 PM; Speaker: Jason Baudreau, Director of Product Marketing
- Achieving Agile Network Operations for Cisco ACI and Hybrid Infrastructures: Wednesday, June 13, 12:45 PM; also with Jason Baudreau
Come visit us at booth #1951 to learn more about the power of network automation, or connect with us on Twitter with @NetBrainTechies and the Cisco Live hashtag #CLUS. Also be on the lookout for some sweet NetBrain cookies and our special lattes during the show!
Not attending Cisco Live? No fear! We’ll be live on our social channels during the show to share interesting things we learn, as well as recapping key presentations here on our blog, so be sure to follow along.