May 7, 2014
NetBrain is giving you two more reasons to check out booth 723 at Cisco Live! at Moscone Center in San Francisco this May 19th to 22nd – Demo of the newest release, 5.2 and a drawing for a pair of Google Glass.
NetBrain ushers in the beginning of “Network Automation 2.0” with highlights such as:
- In-depth visibility into traffic paths and network behavior to expedite troubleshooting
- Deeper understanding of traffic forwarding logic
- Interactive application that lets users create their own sets of “apps” to automate network tasks
- Tailored analyses and display flexibility of monitored data
- Targeted searches and improved performance
- Easier integration with external databases
Drop by our booth and see how NetBrain can save you time in documenting your changing network and troubleshooting big and small network issues.
Simply let us scan your badge after the demo, and you will be given a raffle ticket to enter the Wednesday afternoon drawing for a new pair of blue Google Glass!