May 21, 2019
It’s that time of year again! Here at NetBrain, we’re gearing up for our favorite event of the year. You guessed it: We’re talking about Cisco Live U.S.
This year, thousands are heading to San Diego for a week of networking, live demos, exciting presentations and the latest technological innovations. 2019 marks our 11th Cisco Live U.S., and we’re excited to return this year with plenty of presentations and NetBrainiacs in tow.
From June 9 to June 13, we will be walking you through demos on the NetBrain “just in time” automation platform, as well as presentations on trends in the industry and how adaptive network automation solves the kind of problems you face every day.
Swing by booth #3228 to see NetBrain “just in time” automation in action, which you can use for 1,000 tasks a day – everything from automating network documentation to accelerating troubleshooting, enhancing security and simplifying SDN.
This year, our expert engineers will be running demos non-stop at the following four stations:
- Troubleshooting Automation: Reduce a 45-minute triage to 30 seconds. See how “just in time” automation starts diagnosing problems before a human ever arrives on the scene.
- Security Automation: Evaluate and mitigate a threat in minutes, not hours. Discover how automated mapping and diagnostics capture the crime scene as it’s happening.
- SDN Operations: Demystify SDN to operate with confidence. NetBrain unlocks the secrets of SDN and helps you manage hybrid networks just like traditional infrastructure.
- Dynamic Documentation: Never have the right diagram for the task at hand? Dynamic Maps give you exactly the documentation you need, exactly when you need it, in seconds.
Network problems can occur anytime. NetBrain catches them just in time.
NetBrain will be leading two presentations at Cisco Live’s World of Solutions theaters:
- What’s Next for Network Automation? Adaptive Is the Key Word: Tuesday, June 11, 1:30 PM; Speaker: Jason Baudreau, our Director of Product and Network Engineer
- Achieving Agile Network Operations for Cisco ACI and Hybrid Infrastructures: Wednesday, June 12, 2:20 PM; also with Jason Baudreau
Plus CEO Lingping Gao will be discussing The Urgent Need for Network Automation in one of Cisco Live’s interactive Think Tank sessions as well as a theCUBE interview, both focusing on “just in time” network automation, so be sure to check them out!
Come visit us at booth #3228 to learn more about the power of “just in time” network automation, or connect with us on Twitter with @NetBrainTechies and the Cisco Live hashtag #CLUS. We’ll be live on our social channels during the show to share interesting things we learn, so be sure to follow along!