NetBrain provides customized and automated reports to help you diagnose and manage your network infrastructure more effectively. The reports are designed to give you a comprehensive overview of your network’s health, help you perform compliance checks and capacity planning, and view performance trend analysis. Dashboards are configurable for any number of items within the NetBrain system. NetBrain includes certain pre-configured dashboards out of the box, but customers can also create their own custom dashboards by dragging and dropping widgets onto a blank canvas. This flexibility is an important differentiator for the NetBrain dashboard subsystem.
Failover Design and Outage Reporting Dashboard
Summarizes results for failover failures captured with Intents over time.
- Failover detection and configuration drift in HSRP
- Failover detection and configuration drift in ASA firewall
- Failover detection and configuration drift in WAN link
Security Assessment Reporting Dashboard
Summarizes security assessment results over time.
- Devices that failed to access allowed devices in the security zone
- Disallowed devices not blocked by the security zone
- Configuration drift in the security zone
Assess Configuration Drift Issues and Prevent Outages
Summarize results for configuration drift issues by site, devices, and zones using Intents over time.
- BGP changed from golden config on devices
- OSPF changed from golden config on devices
- SNMP rule violated from the golden rule on devices
- Access rule violated from the golden rule on devices
- Configuration drift on maps
- Failover ASA firewalls configured
- Failover WAN link configured
- HSRP device pairs match
- Security zone configuration matches baseline