With limited staff and even more limited funding, public sector network engineers are stretched thin and constantly pulled in multiple directions.
Avoiding network downtime and quickly troubleshooting and resolving issues are top priorities for network engineers at state and local government agencies. Public sector IT environments are constantly changing, so it is difficult to maintain accurate network documentation and ensure compliance using traditional manual approaches.
Our network automation solutions helps state or local government agencies streamline network operations and minimize outages. We are flexible and can work with any partner you use.
Some of our state and local government clients include:
- State: State of Montana, State of Nevada, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, State of Colorado, State of North Dakota
- City: City of Philadelphia, City and County of San Francisco, City and County of Denver, City of Los Angeles, Washington D.C.
- County: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Fresno County, Milwaukee County, Bexar County, DeKalb County, Cook County
- K–12: Jefferson County Public Schools, Brownsville ISD, Chicago Public Schools, Horry County Schools, Palm Beach County Schools, Syracuse City Schools, Mesa Public Schools
- Transportation: Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, Wayne County Airports, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority, Metropolitan Airport Commission, TriMet
- Utilities: Lower Colorado River Authority, Orlando Utilities Commission, Loudoun Water, Memphis Light Gas and Water, San Antonio Water